Natural Gas Scheduling- Responsible for scheduling and transporting natural gas on 70 pipelines across the United States. Manage Storage, Retail and customer balances as necessary.
Crude Oil Scheduling- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating monthly/daily pipe and truck crude oil movement(s) on assigned transportation carrier / pipelines and at all trading points, including bulk and lease purchasing. Monitors crude inventories positions which may include line fill or storage tank agreements.
Refined Products Scheduling- Responsible for scheduling and transporting refined products via pipeline anywhere from the SW to the NE regions of the US. Manage customer and terminal relationships including terminal setup, carrier approvals as well manage inventory levels in over 30 terminals across the country.
Meet our amazing team! United Energy Trading's development and growth is reliant on our teams extensive experience, creativity, drive and strong relationships.
HOW WE WORK
United Energy Trading prides itself on the values and culture that our employees are embraced with. UET values honesty, community, and integrity. We expect nothing less from all of our employees.
- Competitive salary packages
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Excellent 401(K) savings plan
- Supplemental insurances
* United Energy Trading, LLC is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE/M/F/D/V/SO (Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation)
Connect with us on Linked-In
SALT LAKE CITY